Reality check
This is only a click-bait, because I am luring those screenshots-therapists, who will start body-shaming me for this title, but instead of getting into the perception, go through to the reality check first.
No disrespect to females
As not every single individual is same, there have been such females, but then I am meeting such females who have been after getting through my case-study, instead of sympathizing with me or start body shaming.
| Princess Treatment "definitely" but at the cost of your own self esteem? |
self-respect, because I have been a Clifford DeVoe sort of character, who believes in laying down each and everything on the blue-paper, and like spider-web, I try connecting the dots what probably are going to might happen, furthermore this post of mine is without AI and hence unlike previous posts, this specific post isn't going to be Picture-perfect, instead this post is randomly written in darken room, because I want to be OG Murtaza here, because this is something I am writing in pain, because my own personal self-respect and integrity is being demolished by own parents and wife, just because they want
me to say yes to them, just like Crispen Glover in Back to the Future 1985 where George McFly was Gullible who always used to get bullied by Biff Tannen, and as per the movie, when Marty went to 1955, and saw his father again bullied as young man by same Biff, just because at the right time, he didn't stop them, and for that for the past 30 years, he has been continuously bullied, and as per the character, he didn't want "confrontation", so if I am questioning "their" actions, because I don't want my "future" to be dictated by someone else' wishes, just because I didn't stop at the right "time".
The Deeper Problem
As I have been saying that, I have been an individual like Clifford DeVoe - the Thinker; I analyze what positive outcomes I will be getting if I continue on this path, just like I create an Excel Sheet where I know that my 75000 PKR Credit Card will be finished by next year February 2027, although as I have got a picture that February 2027, so I will now concentrate on whether a month or two could be reduced, as right now slowly and comparatively I have started analyzing the possible outcomes, because at one place; you're getting a clear-picture what you could achieve and even if something gets South, a clear diversion reverting back to familiar route where you could achieve your path, just like today when on my weekly off day, I went to BTMC to get my payment order, where Shahrah-e-Faisal at that moment got chocka-blocked due to procession for Justice for Someone as I didn't went near to them but it was for someone's justice, but I took Karsaz route to Millenium Mall side.
But the purpose of telling this "raam katha" is to elaborate the mentality of real me, how Murtaza thinks and evaluate situation, but my parents have been playing Brutus, where playing the role of Satan between Husband and Wife, where according to beneficiary management rule, both my mom, my father and my wife have benefit of some kind associated with this situation, none of above three relations can't deny the fact that they are incentivized by this situation, because they all require my "yes"; and except for acceptance, I have been fighting a losing fight, because I have to confront my close relations like a mother (I still have doubts whether she is my real mother), my father (supposedly custodian of my self-respect and esteem but instead he has been acting otherwise), and my wife (she wants me to be her "yes man" to her family instead of thinking how their actions will impact my future)
Personal Observation
This is clear indication, that all three characters have vested interests in making me "obey" them, furthermore, there have been complications, where not only these three but inter-related relations, because my parents are cousin marriage, hence both of their relations are interrelated, and there have been identified 4 definite identified relations who are going to benefit, and similarly 2 relations from wife side equally benefitting from this situation, but neither my parents care nor my wife, because my wife also wants to kill my esteem so that I couldn't say "no" to her family.
Why This Matters
Because I have been noting a continuous flow of direction, where my Brother in Law aka., BIL; started taking my wife's tone towards me, where I do not have a right to settle my own matters but instead, I do not have a right to tackle issues my own way? If there are rodents inside your room, would you place mice-trap or poison powder else according to BIL tone, I should not take strict action from August 2022, who has given him this damn right to dictate how after 4 years should I resolve the issue, where during the four years, my wife have been taking my actions for granted and instead making sure my assertive actions taken as my aggression and instead my mom and wife have alliance in order to make me look stupid and childish, because this has been their motus-operandi.
0 Comments