Parents behaving to me just like Narendra Modi in Delhi
This is not a problem of individuals; it is in their DNA.
Context
My parents have been behaving irrelevant, I am not saying, I am picture perfect, but using my wife to convince me to "their" liking, which means that if I do not go their way, they will disgrace me, because they are thinking in their own way, and for that, the matter of fact is, I didn't had a job, I lost my job amid December 2nd, 2025; and since then, my parents and wife have been competing with me, leaving me helpless and spineless, and hence right now I am in position where my current job is my savour, I leave my home at 12 pm and reach back home after 3 am in the morning, still I have to beg for intimacy from my wife, who is supposed to be my cover, uncovering me in front of others, whereas it was me, when my mom tried convincing me to let her take to her "Peer Faqeer", but I stood in between and now my mom and wife alliancing against me, the same wife for her self-respect I stood up, and now that same wife disrespecting me, as last night she said that آپ کے منہ کون لگ رہا ہے؟ this is how my mother is taking revenge from me, I don't know why Allah not seeing this? Is Allah really watching what's happening? My مہرے disturbed but still I am not taking slow, and in this condition, still standing, but neither my mom nor my wife cares, furthermore in this condition on a single day weekly off, shamelessly saying that to go to Clifton beach, to relax, physically I am fatigued, but they do not care for me, instead shamelessly my mom converting my wife like herself, I trusted her as my mother, but does she deserves to be respected as a mom?
Explain what happened, why it stood out, and why it deserves discussion.
The Deeper Problem
The moral of the story is that parents who tolerate or encourage small acts of wrongdoing may contribute to much greater wrongdoing later in life, and instead I was planning to go on that direction where instead of taking dictations from those who made such mistakes in their decision making, I do not want to repeat those mistakes again, but when my parents seeing I am not following their lead, they are taking advantage of my wife, as if she will convert me definitely. I will never follow them by any means. If there is Allah, I need guidance only from Allah, I will not follow my parents legacy dependant completely on narrative and on the contrary insulted by my wife saying, آپ کے ساتھ مجھے تکلیف ہی ملی ہے!
A well-known moral tale tells of a condemned thief who requested to see his mother before his execution. As she leaned in, expecting him to whisper his final words, he bit her ear. When questioned, he replied that had she corrected him when he committed his first theft instead of encouraging or ignoring it, he would never have become the criminal standing before them. Whether regarded as folklore or a historical anecdote, the lesson is timeless: parents who fail to correct wrongdoing in its infancy may unintentionally contribute to far greater consequences later.
This is why this job is important to me,

0 Comments