Got salary before 14th August, thank you guys!

But...

It is like an opening for me, next month 10th or 11th I am expecting next salary day but creating a line created a scenario where I could make my own financial management, but right now, my wife isn't controlling me.

Context

This is a shame to all of Pakistani women, not only my mom, but whole women, that why making her own son behaving same like she used to do? which means that whatever the mistakes she did in her life, should I repeat those same mistakes accordingly? because the way my mom paving way for wife to control me, just because I kept myself cognitive, don't interfere with anyone and hence these mediocre thinks it as if I have accepted their decision,  

If I am retaliating, 

So why exploiting with my nature? My inner peace? Is this what Motherhood mean? Winning nothing in your own life but arguing as if none knows more than your own self, No disrespect to females, but females just tell me, why in the world you guys try to control someone who tries thinking to differ and emphasizes on internal peace instead of thinking 

who has been doing what?

 What are you going to get from it?


0 Comments

Body Shaming by Baby Boomers just by using Religion as Veil

I Was Reviewing My Old WhatsApp Messages When… I was reviewing some of my old WhatsApp messages when I came across an old message from someone pointing toward me, essentially suggesting that I was disregarding my parents. I read it again. And instead of becoming angry, I started thinking about something much more fundamental: When did respecting parents become synonymous with surrendering your own judgment? Context I am not angry at them. What bothers me is something considerably deeper: the selective use of religion as a veil. When someone wants to justify a position, religion suddenly becomes the final argument. "Parents must be respected." "Parents have sacrificed for you." "You cannot disregard your parents." Fine. I agree. But if religion is being invoked, then the entire religious framework has to be applied—not only the portion that conveniently supports one side of the argument. Islam unquestionably commands kindness and respect toward parents. The...